Energy Storage – Senior Business Development Manager – USA – East Coast
A cutting-edge company in the fast-growing energy storage market. A well-respected institution they have significant technical expertise in their current energy storage team and are looking to add a highly experience BDM to join their ranks and expand throughout North America.
There is scope for pure individualist sales/business development managers and for those with managerial experience or aspirations. The company is growing fast there is room for different skill sets and those with different aspirations.
- Identifying market opportunities, generating leads, and delivering won business
- Managing the entire enterprise-type sales cycle with an awareness to software development cycle
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Completing sign off with C-suite executives at board level
- Taking ownership of client relationships and market segments to ensure you realise your full potential.
- Building a long-term, strategic pipeline with a focus on stable, continued growth
- Reporting directly to Head of Sales and Marketing
- Degree educated
- MBA (preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in business development/sales in renewable energy projects (Energy Storage, Solar or Wind)
- Ability to get opportunities across the finishing line
- Strong analytical capability
- Ability to structure complex deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience dealing with utilities, developers, IPPs EPCs and integrators
- Extensive existing network with Utilities and Developers
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;