Lead Project Engineer
Our client is a For the expansion of our Marine & Offshore activities, we offer various challenging jobs for
Eden Scott are working with a major principle contractor in the wind sector and we invite enthusiastic and dynamic professionals to apply.
Our client is a world leader in complex offshore marine engineering projects with an increasing portfolio within the offshore wind sector. The business relies on the ability to provide innovative techniques and high operational reliability through high-tech equipment and talented people.
- You are part of a team working on the realization of our offshore drilling and installation projects.
- You apply your experience in a maritime environment.
- You support the project manager by following up on the project progress.
- You assist in the coordination of on-site activities, optimize the execution of the works and correct them if necessary.
- You attend to reporting and budget and cost control.
- You are a qualified engineer or have equivalent experience.
- You are experienced in drilling or offshore installation works.
- You speak and write English fluently. The knowledge of other foreign languages is an asset.
- You are flexible and willing to work abroad, both in Europe and elsewhere in the world.
Candidates we meet the criteria will be contacted by telephone.