Our client is a leading international geoscience and geotechnical engineering consultancy providing bespoke and objective solutions to the offshore and near-shore oil, gas and renewable energy industries.
Their services include foundation engineering analysis and design; specification, supervision and project management for offshore geotechnical surveys; construction support including cable burial and equipment selection; and pile driving assessment and monitoring. With over 25GW of experience in offshore wind farm projects worldwide, Our client has worked in over two-thirds of European offshore wind farms.
The key objective of the role will be to become part of the senior team in London and support the Geophysical Manager in all aspects of the consultancy business including business development, client and project management and technical authoring and QA/QC. This is an opportunity to help grow the geophysical discipline within one of the leading specialist marine geoscience and engineering consultants.
As a Senior Geophysicist, you will be responsible for;
- Managing projects (incl. Budgets, Resources, Client Liaison, Scope Delivery, QA)
- Authoring and/or review of technical documentation (such as DTS, geo-hazard assessments, BAS)
- Authoring and/or review of operational documentation (Risk Assessments and Method statements)
- Supporting Business Development through Tender Preparation and Client Meetings
- Proactively contribute to the technical development of the Group
- Staff are eligible to join the Company pension and healthcare schemes. Company pays a 6% salary contribution to the pension scheme.
- A per diem is payable for offshore working or working away from your home office.
- There is full accident, medical and travel insurance when travelling on business.
- A discretionary bonus is payable depending on the Group performance.
- We encourage membership of an appropriate professional organisation and will contribute towards membership fees. An additional allowance of up to 5 days per year is available for staff training and development.