Service Performance Analyst
Reporting to the Reliability Engineering Team Leader, a snapshot of the key duties and responsibilities are:
- Analysis and reporting of Service and wind farm performance to support contractual requirements and help prioritise engineering & maintenance activities within an international portfolio of projects
- Utilising available data sources (e.g. SAP and SCADA data) to analyse fleet-wide performance and provide monthly availability reporting and performance guarantee calculations according to contractual requirements.
- Identify trends in order to highlight non-conformities at an early stage for escalation with the Engineering or Service teams.
- The role will involve the development of software tools and processes to streamline these reporting activities.
- The Analyst will support customer meetings to lead on topics related to wind farm performance as required.
- Interfacing with the internal Engineering team based in the UK (principally the Reliability Engineers), the Service department at HQ, and worldwide within colleagues in the service function
- External client interfacing where required