The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading infrastructure private equity investor who invest largely into the renewable energy space.
Their current assets under management are circa £3billion and have offices situated around the globe. They are headquarted in the UK but are looking to add a Senior Investment Manager to the Rome office.
This position would be a complete 'end to end' transaction position, focusing on the origination through to the execution of investments in the renewable energy and wider infrastructure space.
The current investment team is lean and requires a strong investment professional who can lead transactions and help develop junior Analysts in the business.
- 8-10 years' experience in project finance or infrastructure equity focusing on renewable (wind & solar), energy storage or energy efficiency transactions
- Engineering background strongly preferred
- Clear experience originating an sourcing new investments
- Experience in the structuring and execution of project finance transactions
- At least several years in a leading investment/development business in the renewable space with an excellent track record
- Perfect fluency in the English language, Italian would be a great plus