Our client is a market leading wind turbine manufacturer who are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team in Coalville, UK. You will be responsible for the ingoing and outgoing parts for the entire UK so it important you are an independent, accurate and proactive individual. This is a full time permanent position with a competitive annual salary on offer dependent on experience.
Warehouse Operative duties and responsibilities:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in wind turbine spare parts and consumables.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. Take the lead in counting of physical inventory in the entire UK.
- Prepare parcels for shipping.
- Assist with the administration related to the handling and distribution of the spare parts and the digitalization of the system.
- Member of project team to implement several logistic strategies and improvements.
Warehouse Operative desired experience:
- Accurate, good communication, organizational and time management mathematical skills.
- Independent, self-starter, proactive and reliable.
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills are required.
- Willing to travel within UK and The Netherlands.
- A-Level diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 yrs previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial machinery (Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical) preferred.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9294.
For more information about this role please contact our London office