Wind Power Storage and Battery Specialist
My Client, a market leading provider of electrical systems for wind turbines, are looking for a wind power storage and battery expert.
This is an exciting opportunity to be the main point of contact within the company for all battery and energy storage solutions specifically relating to the wind industry. Furthermore you will assist in developing current battery solutions and set out the direction for the department going forward.
Your key duties include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Manage the technological development by analysing competitors, the market and leasing with customers and unviersities.
- Be at the forefront of the development of new battery solutions.
- Manage your own technical ersearch realting to wind power storage systems and batteries.
- Be the main point of contact for internal developement projects and customer projects.
The ideal candidate should be prepared to spend around a month travelling in total per year and will also fit the following description:
- Masters/Phd in Physics or related.
- Previous experince in batteries and energy storage, preferably a minium of 5 years.
- You have a deep understanding of the electrical and thermal aspects of battery storage.
- You are able to communicate fluently in English and happy to do so with non-experts.
If this position is of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office