Wind Farm Engineer
Our client, a lead in the development, installation and operation of wind farms, are looking for a wind farm engineer to develop their French wind portfolio. Paying a competitive monthly salary + package, this is an exciting opportunity for skilled engineer to represent a fast growing and exciting organisation within the wind industry.
Engineer duties and responsibilities:
- Guarantee the proper functioning of the development, installation and maintenance of wind farms for which you are responsible.
- Check the performance of wind farms with regard to contracts with manufacturers, maintenance companies and the network operator
- Manage relations with subcontractors
- Supervise maintenance, verification and improvement work
- Perform periodic visual inspections of machinery and infrastructure
- Produce monthly and annual production reports to customers
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety
Service Technician desired experience:
- A masters in Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of previous experience within the industry
- Has solid knowledge in electricity and mechanics
- Willing to learn on the job and are able to travel frequently.
- A positive attitude, flexible and creative, showing initiative and team players.
- Can build and maintain strong relationships with customers and stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Customer and solution focused, pragmatic and independent.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to Laurence.email@example.com or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9260.
For more information about this role please contact our London office