Sales Manager Solar Division
Our client, a leading multinational eco technology company, are offering an incredible opportunity for a Sales Manager in the Northern Europe region, paying a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package with structured training and career progression. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to develop new business and continue to manage the company's existing portfolio.
Sales Manager duties and responsibilities:
* Coordinate with the other European sales managers in developing the European Sales Strategy.
* Create sales plans and forecasts in line with the market.
* Manage the development of new business in both the distribution and installer networks.
* Support other departments in their efforts to further promote the brand of the company.
Sales Manager desired experience:
* Technical or commercial degree.
* Minimum of three years of experience in the Solar PV industry
* Fluent in German and English, with a third language being beneficial.
* Minimum of five years of experience in sales or business development
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If this sounds like something you are particularly interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call on +44 207 268 9331.
For more information about this role please contact our London office