Job title: Wind Turbine Generation Package Manager
Salary: €80,000 – €90,000, depending on experience
Job type: Permanent
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- You will coordinate activities related to coordination and implementation of offshore wind projects with a focus on Floating Wind projects.
- Consideration of HSE & and Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Technical reference for wind turbine aspects from projects in France & Abroad
- Participate in the drafting and negotiation of contracts and framework agreements associated with turbines
- Manage the interfaces with the other main project batches (floatation, inter-wind cables, ports etc.) and both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop partnership relations with equipment manufacturers
- Follow the technological developments necessary for the adaptation to the floating wind turbines
- Define and manage the budget associated with the turbines
- Monitor the progress of construction, transportation and installation at sea sites and ensure suppliers compliance with security, cost, quality and timeliness
- You will have at least 10 years in the wind energy sector, preferably at sea.
- Ability to speak English & French is a huge advantage!!
- Efficient time management and prioritization skills
- Open-mindedness and a good relationship
Closing Date for this role is 19/04/2019
For further information about the role or any questions please contact: Email: Greig.Mann@JDRossEnergy.com, Tel: +44 20 7448 6254