This role gives you the opportunity to work in an exciting location for one of the world leaders within the wind energy industry, with an installed capacity of 75GW in over 90 countries worldwide.
Languages: You must be business fluent in French and English. Spanish will be a plus.
Education: Vocational Technical School in Engineering - Technical Studies.
Experience: 3 - 4 years in similar experience.
- Supervise all activities relating to Operation & Maintenance, involving the assigned Service Centre, managing troubleshooting crews and providing technical supervisory support to technicians in delivering quality work for the operation, maintenance, and warranty repair of wind turbine generators in a safe manner.
- Coordinate and manage the workload within the Maintenance technician team, assuring the performance of all mechanical, electrical and hydraulic maintenance, repair, and replacement of parts and components of wind turbine generators is completed in an efficient, quality and safe manner.
- Troubleshoot and provide supervision for troubleshooting crews for complicated mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components of wind turbine generators.
- Verify the fulfillment of the contract between Gamesa and the subcontracted companies assigned to the Wind Farm corresponding to its zone.
- Schedule of all works on the Wind Farm for execution by the Subcontractor.
- Manage contractual obligations and activities, working closely with project owners and various customers on a daily basis for activities including but not limited to preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs of wind turbine generators.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties including but not limited work orders, quality documentation, time cards, preventative maintenance checklists, site audits, health and safety documentation and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with, coaching, training, mentoring and corrective actions concerning employees and contractors.
- Provide technical support and undertake both classroom and on-the-job training to achieve the objectives.
- Regularly work with the subcontractor and take a hands-on role in the site.
- Pursuit of stocks in warehouse assigned to its zone. Inventory control.
- Analysis of the Work Orders and identification of failures.
- Support Service Centre manager on all areas of operations.
- Control the quality and schedule of the execution in the works of Internal and subcontracted personnel.
- Supervise tools, parts and consumables inventories and ensure accurate and timely calibration of all tooling.
- Assist with Profit & Loss (P&L) reporting responsibilities and turbine availability reporting.
- Promote a culture of continuous Quality, Health & Safety, and Environmental improvement and to share best practices across the fleet.
- Perform all other duties as assigned. Please apply today!