Senior Team Leader
DK, Videbaek | Management | Full-Time | ID: 2815
Do you want to influence how Vestas will operate in the future? Do you thrive by managing leaders - and getting other people to top perform?
We are looking for a Senior Team leader to Service DK, who wants to make a difference both for the business and the people.
Service > Service Denmark/Norway > Service Denmark
Vestas NCE is Vestas Sales Business Unit for Northern & Central Europe. We are responsible for sales, design and installation as well as service of wind turbines in these regions. Our customers are primarily among major energy companies and professional investors, but also among private investors.
Our Service Department works professionally and efficiently to ensure the operation and maintenance of our customers wind turbines. Service in Denmark has in addition also commissioning of new turbines in primarily Scandinavia. Our customer service management and planning functions are allocated in Videbæk
Your daily task will to a large extent be characterised by focus on delivering and improving the service provided to the customer.
Together with the management team provide the team leaders and technicians with leadership, guidance and development of competencies that ensure:
- A team which demonstrates safe behaviour by everyone, every time, everywhere
- Focus on cost reduction without compromising with safety and the quality of the final product
- Implementation of ongoing service and process improvements using the Lean principles
- A top performing team, which is able to deliver according to the agreed targets and priorities
To succeed with the above, we expect you have the following experience:
- Solid leadership and management experience - preferably from a production or service company
- Preferable experience with leading managers
- Experience with operational optimisation e.g. LEAN
- Experience with change management
We expect you to be characterised by:
- Having strong people management skills and being a team player
- Having great project management and coordination skills
- Having excellent communication skills (in English), so you can communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Having a high drive and being goal oriented
- Being a person who thrives with changes
- Being capable of handling several activities simultaneous
What we offer
We can offer you a position where there is a need for change and thereby you are really able to set your footprint on the organisation. You will have the chance to use your skills to add value for your organisation and help improve the world on the long term.
You will be part of an effective matrix organisation split between line management, technical leadership and project execution, where we focus on both professional and personal growth.
We have an eclectic mix of experience and skills, working together to make Vestas’ vision a reality. Join Vestas and you will find yourself working in a spirit of worldwide collaboration while enjoying the knowledge that you are making a positive difference.
Primary work location: Videbæk, Denmark.
The position requires approx. 10-20 days traveling days per year.
For additional information on the position, please contact Senior Area Manager, Carsten Madsen at +45 5083 1568
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.