SAP FI Business Specialist
DK, Aarhus | Management | Full-Time
Are you an ambitious and experienced SAP FI domain architect with a business mind-set? Does a job in a Global IT function focusing on business engagement and value creation for stakeholders sounds interesting?
Do you want to be part of a highly skilled and experienced team of SAP FI/CO business consultants in a leading company moving ahead at a fast pace, where your task will be bringing the business IT offerings to the next level by developing and executing on strategic roadmaps towards S4/HANA.
Then you could be our new team member in Global IT - Finance & Compliance business offerings!
Global IT > Finance, P&C, Service Delivery, EA & PMO > Finance
Global IT is the business area responsible for all IT within Vestas Wind Systems A/S. With reference to the Group CFO, Global IT covers everything from strategic roadmaps, business engagement and requirements gathering to project implementation, infrastructure operations, service integration between vendors and end user support.
Our ambition is to be business value driven instead of technology driven. We collaborate with our peers in Vestas to create value for Vestas. Simplicity is key in everything we do and we take accountability for living our ambition of being business value driven.
The size and complexity of Vestas and the market we operate in, makes financial reporting and forecasting, controlling and cash flow management key areas. On top of this we need to be fully scalable and ensure compliance with local requirements and IFRS. In Finance there is a general focus on getting out of the transactions and into business partnering towards top management.
As part of 'Global IT - Finance & Compliance business offerings' you will hold the domain architect role and be an active IT business consultant to support the strategic journey for our stakeholders in Finance.
You will be placed in a global IT setup interacting with external partners.
- Business engagement, requirement capturing and creating strategic business IT roadmaps
- Drive new implementation activities from business idea to sign off
- Act as go to person in the SAP FI/CO area both within and outside of the team
- Work in and enhance our operating model to maximize output for our stakeholders
- Represent FI/CO in domain architecture work
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or another relevant IT background
- Min. 2-5 years hands on experience with SAP FI
- Experience with the domain architectural role of SAP FI/CO and cross module knowledge and integration points to logistics, SD, MM, purchasing etc. is an advantage
- Experience with working in a business focused IT organisation is an advantage
- Experience in working with strategic roadmaps is an advantage
- Experience in the VAT area is an advantage
- Proficient in English language both verbal and written is required
- Experience from an international work environment
- Strong communication skills and a desire to interact with internal- and external stakeholders
- Outspoken team player who is always looking for synergies and opportunities to maximize value output
- Open to change, challenges and working in a high speed high rewarding environment both on the personal and technical side
- Strong foundation in common sense and the ability to set a goal and go for it
- Good understanding of business processes and the connection to underlying systems
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A desire to learn new technologies and willingness to share knowledge and skills with others
What we offer
Vestas offers you a challenging career opportunity in a global organisation, where you will be developed both personally and technically. As the world's leading supplier of wind power solutions, we have installed more than 48,000 wind turbines in 70 countries. We are currently more than 16.000 employees, and we are eager to welcome new dedicated colleagues, who will join us in making the world more sustainable.
Primary work location will be in Aarhus or Copenhagen, Denmark with up to 20+ days of travel a year.
For additional information about the position please contact Global IT Business Partner, Lars Peter Bach Nielsen + 45 5083 1177.