X2 Fabrication Managers
We are currently looking for x 2 consultants (Fabrication Managers) for one of our leading offshore wind farm clients. This is a 7-month freelance contract to start from 1st June 2019 up until 31st December 2019 with the possibility to extend further. Travelling will be required for this role approx. 15 – 20 days a month. The Fabrication Managers will be based at the London prestigious offices in London.
- Working with input from THC/HVC managers, define inspection strategies for each contract.
- Support review and requirement for supplier documentation on coating, mechanical and electrical specification
- Must be up to date with supplier LL in Synergi which will be implemented in the asset project
- Capture all relevant LL from inspectors and register.
- To align inspections with supplier audits, together with SQM and support SQM under supplier audits
- To plan quality assurance activities for the package in cooperation with each THC/HVC manager and ensure activities are carried out.
- Assist and advise package project team on all quality matters
- Establish a systematic approach on inspection and registration of finds, to make them visible and trackable
- Use standard inspection/status reporting as aligned between functions
- Identify and handle Product Quality risks (CTQ) including input from Design, Fabrication, Installation and Commissioning
- Ensure control of CTQ’s are transferred and managed in Quality Activity Schedule (QAS) for design
- Ensure compliance
- After contracts are completed ensure updating of Critical to Quality (CTQ) and control of CTQ is transferred to Quality Activity schedule (QAS)
- BSc / MSc in engineering discipline and formal quality training as lead auditor or similar
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience within quality management
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience within renewables or construction
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience working in a project matrix organisation
The Consultant must bring his / her own PC with MS Office 2007 software or newer and mobile telephone
The Consultant must bring his / her own mobile iPhone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Window phone 8.1