Platform Team Lead Blade Technicians
Must be based in the US!
Blade Technicians required to work across various states in the US performing blade repair and inspection works across different turbines.
- Participation in BLADE service operations both on shore and offshore
- Blade inspections,
- Blade repairs,
- Tower inspections,
- Tower repairs,
- General inspections and repairs on the turbine
- Handling all tasks according to the manuals and following the orders of the relevant manager
- Reporting and delivering all information according
to the procedures
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $25-$35 based on experience
Per diem: $120 for hotel and food
Truck provided and fuel card
Overtime paid after 8 hours worked in a day
Health care and dental cover provided after 2 months.
- Houston Warehouse worked on infusion 7-meter tip molds with all consumables and equipment needed. (Helping engineering department.
- Site supervised many RCA mediation projects for Teccsis and Clipper RCA-65 and RCA-43 with 25 technicians at a time, starting from blade scarfing to blade QC support to Lamination and finishing crews.
- Vast experience on ground subzero blade repair projects, transverse and span wise damage internal and external with removal of sheer webs and application.
- Uptower transverse and span wise crack damage work performed from 360 and work cage platforms.
- Vast experience on shell internal and external damages, bullet damage, stress and manufacture overlooked QC, dry fiberglass, transportation, unloading and loading structural damage TE, Skin, LE.
- Lightning Damages miner to structural
- Tip fabrication HP - LP shells
- TE separation
- Spar-caps fiberglass
- Spar-caps Carbon fiber
- Skin damages from miner to structural
- Balancing boxes
- Balancing mass internal
- Balancing on tips
Qualification /certifications needed:
- Osha 10
- First Aid
- Respirator Fit Certification
- Platform Rigging & Operation
- Fire Awareness
- Confined Space and Rescue
- Working at Heights and Rescue
- Fall Protection
- Hazcom & Respiratory Protection
- Electrical Safety & LOTO
Work with equipment or similar:
- 360 suspended platform
- Work Cage suspended platform
- Areal lift
- Heat blankets
- Infuse vacuuming
- Hand layup with vacuuming.
- Heat gun.
- Cropico continued test.
- High resolution camera blade inspection.