IT, Taranto | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 3701
Are you a brilliant engineer, SCADA is your specialty and your will is to have a stable career in the exciting word of the wind sector?
Join Vestas in Italy and be part of the leading company responsible for a safe and clean power industry.
Service > Service Operations > Regional Support MED
Regional Support is responsible for overviewing, implementing and managing SCADA sistems. The department collaborates with Service and Vestas clients within Vestas MED. It's part of the Regional Service Department; it provides state-of-the-art leading technology in monitoring, control and data acquisition systems for the wind technology which covers and provides any SCADA related support to the Construction and Service Departments.
- Commissioning of SCADA systems; configuration of SCADA Servers, communications and automation equipments
- High level support to internal and external stakeholders during related with service
- Development of additional features under client's request
- Keep track of SCADA system status and update as-built documentation
- Support External partners on SCADA activities
- Engineering degree, preferably Industrial, IT or Telecommunication
- Networking/Cisco experience, installation and communications
- SCADA/Rockwell PLC, industrial protocols, MS Windows and SQL server knowledge
- Industrial electricity and electronics knowledge's
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Travel availability
- Team working oriented
What we offer
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You’ll be working in a fast-growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a competitive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.