Service Planner North West
ES, Madrid | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time | ID: 3707
The difference between a bad planner and a good one? The bad planner just plans, the good planner makes it happen. If you agree with that, please apply. We will be glad to onboard you on the Vestas MED team
Sales > SBU MED > Area Site Northwest
The department is responsible for delivering service solutions on all brands, enabling the service business within Vestas to fulfill its ambitious, strategic targets. The service solutions vary from parts & repair over maintenance concepts to product improvements like component life extensions, optimisations of performance and cost-out initiatives. The department holds the design responsibility for service/aftersales solutions on the products no longer being manufactured. We are responsible for delivering innovative solutions to ensure highest possible value to Vestas customers in the service business.
As Planner your primary tasks will be:
- Develop and maintain long-term and annual master work plans. Control of the capacity planning and preventive maintenance activities
- Continuously improve and implement project controls, planning processes and service procedures. Lead, control and follow up required CIM, predictive and Safety projects deployment
- Technical review of planned and unplanned work before releasing. Search and provide accurate technical documentation and work instructions from our internal systems
- Define the resources needed for the different service tasks: technicians, materials, tools, etc.
- Monitor inventory and availability of materials. Provide general technical control and guidance
- Identify, monitor and report opportunities and risks, developing planning strategies to ensure optimum service execution
- Maintenance and governance of consolidated reporting of internal resources and subcontractors performance to ensure service teams are achieving required performance. Analysis of performance and resources data. Apply strategic directions to long-term plannings
- BSc or MSc in Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in the technical service environment/business but a background in construction and/or manufacturing will be welcome as well
- Experience wind related will be the best option but a background in structured companies related with complex O&M will be useful for joining this position successfully
- Fluency in Spanish and English, written and spoken
- Good IT skills and experience with information processing in databases/planning tools
- Knowledge in working with MS-Office and ERP. Experience with SAP is an advantage and superuser level in MS Excel proficient skills are required
- Experience from managing small development projects
As a person you are/have:
- Very independent and structured in your work
- An understanding of and interest in wind technology
- An aptitude for numbers with the ability to analyse and identify trends
- Excellent communicator
- An ability to manage divers e workloads and prioritise thereafter
- High interpersonal and communication skills. Service mindset and solution oriented
- Open and friendly attitude towards teammates and others stakeldors
What we offer
We offer an exciting job in a dynamic, international environment. You’ll be working in a fast-growing team which is at the forefront of growth within the wind energy sector. As well as offering a competitive salary and benefits package, we put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.