Are you looking to work for a renewable operator with a 10 year future project pipeline?
Our client, an international leading diversified renewable energy operator, with project locations worldwide, develops, builds and operates offshore wind farms along the coasts of several European countries. Their extensive project pipeline includes wind farms totaling over 5GW.
Working with our client, you’ll experience first hand the development of new technologies, construction process and a first class company culture, coupled with a company vision that seeks to empower its contractors and facilitate both business and personal growth
Currently they are looking for a Senior Planner to join their business.
- Ensuring that existing scheduling standards and processes in order to support the development and construction of wind offshore projects within the UK and beyond are adhered to and continually improved.
- Ensuring that own work is carried out in adherence to the above. This will take into account existing project structure as well as interfaces to risk management, cost controlling, contract management etc., required equipment, personnel, weather/port restrictions and contractual regulations.
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to Planners.
- Managing a planning team on a project.
- Carrying out risk analysis, weather downtime analysis and delay mitigation analysis.
- Support the interview and selection process of Planners (both contractors and staff)
- Experience in planning of large construction projects (such as offshore wind, power, oil and gas companies or general engineering consultancies) in multi-discipline teams.
- Experience in working in and leading a team of planners.
- Expert knowledge of methods and systems of project planning, organization and project management (e.g. MS Project, Primavera, SAP) .
- Experience in running Quantitative Risk Assessment with Oracle Primavera Risk Assessment software.
- Proactive and self-driven approach with good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience writing reports in a clear and concise manner to senior management and the project teams.
- Experience writing planning procedure and work instruction.
- Fluent English (oral and writing).
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience of planning offshore or marine construction works would be an advantage.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, and believe you have experience our client is looking for, please apply now!