A leading international renewable energy company are seeking a Contracts Manager for their Senior Management team in Sydney.
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the procurement of all construction or asset management related contracts. You will the manage relationships with the local supply chain and you will provide contractual advice to the wider team to deliver improvements in the company’s renewable energy projects across Australia
You will support contract negotiations with clients and equity and debt providers, and you will develop and implement sustainability strategies for the company’s supply chain to deliver the best possible performance in cost, service and quality
This is a highly visible role in the company, with a huge importance in driving down the cost of energy to ensure the sustainability of the business in Australia
Experience Skills & Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of the Australian construction market and supply chain
- Extensive experience in the renewable energy sector in Australia
- Alternative contract structures and procurement methods
- Good understanding of relevant Australian HSQE regulations
- Capacity to negotiate complex technical and commercial contracts
- Ability to identify commercial risks and opportunities and to advise on appropriate means of managing
- Excellent communication skills, confident operating at senior level and presenting complex analytical data
- Strong interpersonal skill set including ability to build relationships and influence colleagues, supply chain and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of negotiating high value multi-disciplinary EPC contracts
- Commercial management including the administration of construction contracts
- Relevant degree and professional qualification or further education eg CPEng, MAIQS or MBA