Project Manager for corporate Life Cycle Assesment (LCA) programme
Would you like to define our life cycle position and take our performance and reporting to the next level?
Join us and become Project Manager for our corporate Life Cycle Assesment programme in QHSE Excellence & Shared Service Centre - Environment (ESSC-E). You'll be responsible for defining and rolling out a structured LCA programme and developing and implementing core LCA processes through our integrated QHSE management system. ESSC-E is the corporate environmental function of the Group, supporting all business units and corporate levels.
Your key tasks will be to
- define the Group's LCA programme
- define, adapt and implement LCA methodology in line with relevant international standards
- implement other methodologies relating to LCA, carbon footprinting, EPDs and PCRs
- introduce LCA software and investigate possible implementation
- capture data related to LCA.
Furthermore, you'll ensure that robust and credible outcomes are produced and baselines are set. In addition to the tasks above, you're also expected to define the Group's position on circular economy.
Your competences include that you
- have a master's degree within environmental management or equivalent
- have extensive experience with and a passion for driving a positive environmental performance and some experience within LCA
- have a proven track record in driving complex projects in organisations with a broad set of stakeholders
- have strong analytical skills, an investigative mind-set and are systematic and result-oriented in the way you work
- have excellent interpersonal skills and are proficient in written and verbal English.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 7 August 2019, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Lisbeth Rud Hansen, Head of ESSC-E, by telephone on +45 99 55 48 97 if you'd like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted's 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Shared Functions, we support the entire Ørsted group and are key enablers in ensuring organisational success. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.