Technical Interface Manager (Wind Turbine Generator)
With its projects off Le Tréport and Noirmoutier, the consortium has been awarded the government contract to develop and install two offshore wind parks with combined power generating potential of 1,000 MW. The estimated generating capacity of these wind farms should therefore be sufficient to meet the energy needs of 1.5 million consumers. At the cutting edge of innovation, each of these wind farms will have 62 Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy 8 MW wind turbines.
Construction on the €2bn ($2.26bn) project is scheduled to commence in 2019, while commissioning is planned for 2021.
In your role as a Technical Interface Manager (Wind Turbine Generator) you'll:
- Be accountable for ensuring that the function has the required capabilities, skills and capacity to deliver on its objectives, on time and on budget.
- Be accountable for managing the interfaces between the 6 work packages (Foundations, OHVS, WTG, O&M Bases, Grid, IAC)
- Be accountable for the Identification / Update of the Interfaces and update of the Interface Register
- Be accountable to gather inputs and answer requests coming from other departments of the project and notably from Development, Permitting and Environment, Commercial, Finance, Performance and Control, and Legal;
- Propose compromise whenever needed considering constraints and impacts on the technical aspects of the project.
- Be accountable for coordination of technical inputs to Business Model with regards to the objectives of the projects.
- Coordinate communications to shareholders through technical committees
To be considered for this rewarding opportunity you'll have:
- Master degree in engineering
- Experience in development and/or executing of offshore wind projects is essential
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment, in a consortium or joint venture is essential
- Good communication, networking and influencing skills
- Strong command of English (Must) and French languages (Good to Have)